Here are a few things that I'm currently loving right now...
1. H&M Homeware - Obsession is an understatement. When it comes to homeware, H&M have got it in the bag. I'm a big fan of their decorative tableware, metal baskets, and all of their marbled pieces.
2. Beauty - I recently received a Lookfantastic 1st birthday beauty box, and it included three products I will soon be purchasing in full size for sure. My most favourite being the Codage Paris Scrubbing Cream (Creme Gommante). After using it almost daily for two weeks (a little goes a long way), I could see a huge difference in my skin. As it is a cream based scrub, it is not at all harsh on the skin. After a shower, my face feels so plump and moisturised with an extra bonus of radiance too. The perfect product to smooth and refine your skin! I've also been using the Caudalie Paris Vinosource Serum and Moisturising Sorbet together (as recommended) as my moisturisers. I apply them both every morning, in order to cancel out any signs of dehydration throughout the day. I love the fact that they aren't greasy, and absorb quickly into my skin!
3. Apple iMac - It's been a long time coming, and is now basically the reason why I'm stuck in my bedroom, glued to the desk 24/7. I don't think that I'll ever be accustomed to keeping a laptop in good health for very long, so I was in need of something more robust and powerful - perfect for editing all my images on too. Now that my old laptop has failed me in so many ways possible, I do have my eyes on the Mac Book Pro too now... oh Apple *sighs*.
4. Ampfly Phone Case - I have been enjoying using this little two-in-one gadget. Not only is it a sturdy case for my phone, it also doubles up as a nifty amplifier (without the need for batteries) for when I play my music out loud. It comes in handy for my cooking sessions in the kitchen ha. You can find this particular style in collaboration with MTV here.
5. Watches - There is no denying that I'm slowly becoming a watch collector. Lately I've been rotating my Timex and Daniel Wellington watches, making sure each one comes out to play at least once a week! Also you can get 15% off your purchase with the code 'DWHandsofstyle' (offer ends 15/10/15).
6. The Sartorialist: X - This has become my favourite 'coffee table' (not that I even own a coffee table, but oh well), I love flicking through the captivating images when looking for a little style inspiration!
Follow Hands of Style