A Very Belated 3rd Birthday Giveaway!Friday, October 10, 2014
July 14th 2011 I scrapped my old blog (honestly can't remember what it was even called), and decided to document my style and ramble about fashion. Who would have thought that something I created to keep myself busy, would have me collaborating with my favourite brands, inspiring others, meeting fabulous like-minded people, and not to forget, boosting my confidence!
Without sounding like I've just received an Oscar, I'm very grateful to those who have supported my blog throughout the years - from the loveliest comments, to sharing my blog posts, I really appreciate it all! Not forgetting my newest readers - welcome!
What other way to thank you guys than to run a giveaway (a very belated one at that)?! I thought it would be cool to giveaway a prize for each year Hands of Style has been up and running! The prizes up for grabs you ask? ...
Next is this gorgeous rose gold Caravelle watch care of Shade Station. Perfect to style with both gold and silver jewellery!
Final prize is from the lovely guys at Daniel Footwear - a £75 voucher to spend on anything you want from their website! They have heaps of shoes & accessories from popular brands - Timberland, DKNY, Dr.Martens, Michael Kors to name a few. Not forgetting their own branded range of shoes (which are fab). I'm definitely a fan of their own brand shoes! ^
To enter the birthday giveaway, fill in the Rafflecopter form below ...
Just a few things to touch on quickly -
• This giveaway will run for two weeks from today, ending on 24th of October 2014.
• You must be following my blog on Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin'.
• Follow my Instagram account (@Remstaa), and leave a comment below (details on Rafflecopter widget)
• The giveaway is open to UK and International entrants!
• There will be three winners.
• Winners will be chosen randomly using Rafflecopter below for each prize.
• There will be chances to gain more entries in this giveaway, just follow the instructions on the
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Here's to many more years of Hands of Style, cheers!