Autumn City Break Guide - SuperbreakMonday, September 09, 2013
Hey guys, I just wanted to share my entry for a competition that Superbreak are hosting for bloggers! I'll be giving some fashion travel advice for weekend breaks in autumn - how to pack, what essentials do to take and outfit ideas!
The prize for the winner is a weekend break to the fashion metropolis of Paris for two, including travel and a stay at a *4 hotel!
How to Pack:
For a weekend city break (2 nights), you only really need a maximum of two outfits!. You want to try and bring as little as you can as you never know what you could be taking back and it's less to drag around. A small suitcase that you can carry as hand luggage is ideal. Pick out items that are versatile - that are easy to mix and match so you are able to travel light!
So I'm off on a weekend city break to Paris during Autumn, what could I wear? ...
The Autumn Holiday Outfit:
Feeling comfortable, looking stylish, and keeping warm at the same time is key. A leather jacket is perfect for the mild weather and is easy to style.
Here I've gone for a look to travel with, and also an outfit you can transition from day to night for the second day of a weekend get away, just by changing up your accessories and footwear! When you travel back, you can always wear what you traveled in to save you space!
When it comes to short breaks away, its all about 'mixing and matching' what you wear!
1. Leather Jacket - Alexander Wang
2. Boyfriend Jeans - Topshop
3. T Shirt - Illustrated People
4. Ring Set - Asos
5. Loafers - Topshop
6. Leather Backpack - Zara
7. Socks - Weekday
8. Dress - Warehouse
9. Clutch Bag - Zara
10. Belt - Lanvin
11. Heels - Topshop
- Accessories - All you really need is a decent sized bag for the day and a clutch bag if you plan
to go out in the evening! Any jewellery you may need, keep them stored in your bag.
- Camera/Camera Phone - A must have for any holiday. For capturing the best moments!
- Travel size toiletries - Keep in a separate bag to avoid spillages
- Money, Passport and Other Travel Documents
- Comfortable shoes - You will most probably do a lot of sight seeing and walking around so it's best to carry flat shoes. You could bring along a pair of heels to wear on a night out too. Picking shoes that you find yourself wearing a lot with most of your everyday outfits always helps.
How To Enter:
Quite simple, create a blog post about fashion travel advice for weekend breaks in autumn, including how to pack, what essentials to bring or the perfect autumn holiday outfit to wear! Be sure to include this link in the post also - http://www.superbreak.com/flights-hotels/city_breaks
Once you have done that, simply email the link of your blog post to this email - firstname.lastname@example.org and you're done!