Zara Lust ListFriday, April 05, 2013
Nowadays, I refrain myself from stepping into a Zara store, as I know I will leave with at least one thing. We all know Zara is not that easy on the bank account! Here are few things I've been lusting over on Zara's website this week! ...
1. White City Bag - I'm looking for the perfect small white bag, and this might be it. The silver chain handle is the icing on the cake
2 & 3. Triangle Bikini Top & Printed Bottoms - I love the digital print on this bikini. I have bee going crazy for swimwear recently, and have bought quite a few pieces already, as I'll be going to Ibiza during summer. Can't wait!
4. Zebra Pattern Coat - Monochrome at its best to be honest! One of my favourite patterns is in fact Zebra. I'm sure this coat was made for me!
5. Printed Shift Dress - I would actually wear this as an oversize t-shirt paired with skinny jeans and red heels. Yeah. I love mirror prints!
6. Green Messenger Bag - I've also been on the hunt for a small green box bag since last year so this is definitely being purchased! I think a small bright coloured bag can add a little something extra to an outfit at times.
7. Colour Block Heeled Sandals - I'm obsessed with heeled sandals at the moment, and although I own a few I don't even wear them. I would love to own these beauties but they would probably end up on my shoe shelf, permanently.