Tuesday, 29 January 2013
A few things I've had my eye on this week ...
1. Lorianne Jacket - Gina Tricot
This would be the perfect outerwear transition from Winter to Spring!
2. Jewel Photo Tee - Topshop
I think I will be obsessing over mirror/digital printed tees this Spring/Summer
3. Number 86 Tee - Topshop
I'm a big fan of oversized tees and monochrome, so this is right up my alley.
4. High Waisted Join Jeans - Topshop
Perfect alternative to the American Apparel 'Easy Jean'. I already own the vintage wash version of these, but I think I
will be purchasing this colour and one in black. They are super comfy!
5. Alexander Wang Rockie Bag - Net-A-Porter
Loving this vibrant eye-catching colour.
6. Jeffrey Campbell 'Soiree' Heels - Solestruck
Too bad these bad boys are sold out everywhere! These are the perfect pair of white heels. I must own them somehow!
7. Gold Chunky Curb Bracelet - River Island
8. Skater Rib Beanie - Topshop
Click on retailer to direct you to the item