WishlistMonday, March 05, 2012
I've had my eye on a few things lately and here they are:
1. Saw this jacket in the Topshop at Westfield and instantly fell in love with it. It does look way better in person.I love the fact its a cool twist to a usual denim jacket!
2. You lovelies know my love for boyfriend jeans! These are from H&M and I'm actually thinking of purchasing them this week, I need new jeans for sure!
3. i don't own a waist belt and sometimes I feel that I need one to complete my outfit at times. I've had my eye on this popular Moschino one for a very long time. My mum would probably have me return this if I ever purchased!!
4. The perfect coloured trousers for Spring/Summer. It falls in with the pastel colour trend for the coming seasons. It would look great with a mint green top/item number 5 and crisp white blazer. These are from H&M.
5. I've been lusting over this H&M trend jumper! Its the perfect shape and has the gorgeous detailing and its mint green :D
6. I haven't ever come across a plain tee in this colour green before and I love it! River Island
7. I love any jewellery with a cross on it and these rings have my name written all over them. They come in silver also and these are from ASOS. They always have nice jewellery!
8. I told myself I wouldn't fall for these shoes because the whole of London has them but I can't resist. I've been looking for a good pair of black flat shoes as I've been wearing my Chelsea boots way to much and neglect all my other shoes most of the time. These Underground Creepers are pricey as hell though!