I'm sure we all lust over designer things at times right? I'm not into designer clothing as you can buy inspired versions from the highstreet but I do love bags, shoes, basically the accessories! Here a few things I've been lusting over! ...
1. Cartier Love Bracelet - I always see Kanye West pictured wearing these bracelets. They are so simple looking yet beautiful. I would love one in gold!
2. Rottweiler Givenchy T-Shirt - I'm not really into designer clothing however Givenchy sell some wicked t-shirts (well for men) my favourite one, the Rottweiler tee.
3. Michael Kors - If I wore silver jewellery a lot more, I'd consider buying this watch.
4. Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers - I've been obsessing over these for while now. I'm more a casual shoe chick and these are right up my alley! I was thinking of saving up for them and waiting for them to go on sale so I can snatch them up!
5. The Celine Luggage Bag - Just the ulimate sophisticated looking handbag
6. Christian Louboutin Pigalle - Okay, so I like comfy shoes lol, but these classic pigalles heels are a must in my wardrobe in a few years. I would wear them with anything from boyfriend jeans to a nice dress, very versatile!