Zalando's Fashion FrenzyMonday, September 12, 2011
Most of my mind has been on shopping for clothes and starting my first year of university, spend money on clothes or on stuff for uni??? Hmmm tough choice! Looks like I might have a chance at using my own money for university stuff and leave the clothing problem to Zalando.co.uk ! Basically Zalando are holding a n exciting competition for us bloggers, they are giving a lucky person the chance to win a £300 voucher every month for a whole year (for a total of £3600) to spend on their online fashion store!! What do you have to do to win this prize you ask? Well that's the fun and easy part! You have to put together a 'dream outfit' using items from Zalando.co.uk and when you are done post it on your blog explaining what you've chosen and why, linking the your chosen items back to Zalando. After you’ve posted, simply leave your name and URL in the comment box here. If you don't win the grand prize, you still have a chance at winning some runner up prizes so give it a go! Also here is the Zalando blog post for more information about the competition.
Okay enough of that I think I've been quite informative lol! Here's my entry, enjoy guys :) x
I thought I'd do something a little different and do a transition from 'day to night' using the blazer as the 'key piece'. My love for blazers should be known and shown! I'm into the simple things but at the same time I like to amaze with some statement pieces when out at night so I guess you can call this the dream outfit! Let's go!
*While Day & Night by Kid Cudi is playing* ......
1. Black LIU Jeans Blazer ; A black blazer is a must have in the wardrobe as you can wear it with nearly anythiing! I love this one as it is quite long, it has large pockets to give you quick access to your most needed things such as your phone, lipgloss etc! It gives that 'effortlessly chic' look. £155.00
The Day - Simple Pimple
2. White 0039 Italy HILLARY Tunic Blouse ; I'm a button down shirt kind of girl, I have never owned anything like this before. I fell in love with the cut of the collar area, well I guess it's called 'collar-less' lol. It gives room to show off a nice necklace. It's always nice to have a white blouse in the wardrobe! £89.95
3. Tommy Hilfiger LONDON SKINNY Jeans ; I find that skinny jeans tend to suit long blazers more. I just love the colour wash of these jeans, they tend to go with a lot of clothes! Super skinny, yum yum! £104.95
4. Jeffrey Campbell ELEGANT Loafers ; OMG these are just beautiful! Loafers by the shoe GENIUS JC you've got to be kidding me! I want them :( ... I love the fact that they are patent so you can still where these beauties in the rain, yes get in there! These have scored a goal with me for sure! These are close to selling out eek! £65.00
5. Dragon Bags VINTAGE MESH Shopping Bag ; Loving the woven pattern on this bag and size also! Nice size to be a uni bag maybe? Hmmm. £340.00
The Night - Disco Diva
6. Tibi T-Shirts/Short-sleeve ; The colour and the cut of this top attracted me, the arm area gives you nice armpit space so you don't feel uncomfortable when you're sitting down at a table during a dinner date or when you're showing off your best dance moves on the dance floor at a club! £170.00
7. Michalsky WRAP PANT Trousers ; Show stopper alert!! I'm not one to shy away from statement pieces and here's one for sure! I love the colour gold, why not have gold trousers?! Imagine these at a club, you'd easily mistake them for the lights! £464.95
8. Vagabond High Heels ; I'm ashamed to say I don't own any peep toe heels! *hides face* these laced up wedges are really cute and don't look like they could cause too much damage to the feet after a few hours! I love the contrast with the materials used on the heels; leather and wood, that's a nice touch. £65.00
9. Dragon Bags OCTO POCHETTE ; I wouldn’t want to carry handbag with me on a night out so this small little thing would suit my preferences just right! Nice material to it too. £80.00